Thursday, June 7, 2018

Flowers and Foul Play, by Amanda Flower

Flowers and Foul Play (A Magic Garden Mystery #1)Flowers and Foul Play by Amanda Flower

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First book in a new series.

This was an intriguing start. I like Fiona and I already adore Ivanhoe the cat. Not a super fan of the squirrel, but that's because I'm not a rodent fan.

The plot moved along quickly and it was a fun, fast, read. I am looking forward to learning more about the garden, and hoping that Fiona gets over her bruised heart quickly. It will be interesting to see how Fiona works her way into village life, as she's still an outsider, come to care for the garden that everyone knows is "weird."

I am very much looking forward to more of this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment