Friday, July 6, 2018

Disorderly Conduct, by Mary Feliz

Disorderly Conduct (A Maggie McDonald Mystery #4)Disorderly Conduct by Mary Feliz

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 4 in the series.

This wasn't my favorite book in the series. Maybe because it hits a bit close to home, since I live in a drought stricken area prone to wildfires (there were multiple fires burning in my state as I read this). The hints at the start of each chapter, while I still find them a bit distracting, were actually quite interesting this time.

I also kind of felt like the murder mystery kind of took a back seat in this book. But I still appreciate Maggie's quick defense of her friends, and her willingness to go the extra mile to help them out. Honestly, it's the characters that make this series fun. The writing is solid, but the characters make me want to keep reading with each new book.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment