Thursday, August 16, 2018

To Catch a Witch, by Heather Blake

To Catch a Witch (A Wishcraft Mystery #8)To Catch a Witch by Heather Blake
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 8 in the series. This is another wonderful series that was saved by Crooked Lane Books when Penguin dropped most of their mysteries.

I love this series. It's fun and quirky, with likable characters. There's been kind of a secondary mystery running through the series, and it's been a little annoying, because so many things are being hidden from Darcy. But we finally get some answers in this book.

I honestly was more interested in Darcy and her family and all their secrets, than the murder, so I didn't put too much effort in to figuring out who the killer was. I was pulled in at the end though, and surprised at the way things went.

There's still so much that can happen and I going to be very impatiently waiting for the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment