Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Toucan Keep a Secret, by Donna Andrews

Toucan Keep a Secret (Meg Langslow Mystery, #23)Toucan Keep a Secret by Donna Andrews
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 23 in the series.

I always love to read about Meg and her family. The plots are always entertaining and I had several laugh out loud moments with this one. Meg is the typical nosy protagonist, but she's not stupid about it. She doesn't deliberately blunder in to dangerous situations, even while she does her best to help the police figure out who is responsible. The cold case element to this book added another layer that was interesting.

It was a fun, fast, read that I pretty much didn't put down until it was done.

Being a long running series, I suggest starting with early books, not because you have to, but because they're FUN and it's always interesting to see how the main characters have changed.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment