Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Death and Daisies, by Amanda Flower

Death and Daisies (A Magic Garden Mystery #2)Death and Daisies by Amanda Flower

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 2 in the series.

I love Amanda Flower, but so far this series has been just OK. I like the main character, Fiona, but I am not fond of her immature sister, Isla. And the way she was sneaking around especially annoyed me.

This mystery didn't hold my attention as much as the first book did. I feel like only the second book in, there's a lot more we could learn about the garden, and so I missed that element.

All in all, Ms. Flower's writing is solid and I did enjoy the book, but I'd like to see Isla grow up a bit.

*I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment