Sunday, February 3, 2019

Corned Beef and Casualties, by Lynn Cahoon

Corned Beef and Casualties (A Tourist Trap Mystery, #10)Corned Beef and Casualties by Lynn Cahoon
My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Another holiday novella in the Tourist Trap series and another quick visit to South Cove.

I like these quick check ins, but I will admit that the timeline bothers me. All of these novellas are set earlier in the series, and I want to know what's going on NOW. We were left with a bit of a mystery about Aunt Jackie at the end of A Killer Party, and I want an explanation.

This one seemed a bit sad to me, and I wasn't a fan of the abrupt ending. It felt rushed.

I am waiting very impatiently for more than a novella in this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment