Sunday, October 28, 2018

Nipped in the Bud, by Sheila Connolly

Nipped in the Bud (Orchard Mystery, #12)Nipped in the Bud by Sheila Connolly

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 12 in the series.

I am sincerely happy that this series got picked up by a new publisher, but this book is not my favorite in the series. In fact, since Seth and Meg got married, something has been a bit off for me. Part of it is that Meg and Seth are still in the slow season and still bored, just like they were in the previous book and Meg comes off as very whiney.

I will continue to read the series, but I sure hope things get a bit more lively in Granford soon and Meg and Seth are less bored.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment