Thursday, April 25, 2019

The Diva Sweetens the Pie, by Krista Davis

The Diva Sweetens the Pie (A Domestic Diva Mystery, #12)The Diva Sweetens the Pie by Krista Davis

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 12 in the series.

I've read a few Domestic Diva books here and there, but not all of them. This one absolutely stands on its own. I requested this one on a whim from NetGalley and I am glad I did.

I didn't want to put it down and read it in one go on a day off when the rest of the family was busy with other things. Sophie gets herself caught up in not one, but two murders, one of which already has a potentially innocent person in prison.

I love Sophie (Natasha, not so much, but that's the point), Mochie and Daisy, along with most of their friends.

Both mysteries were well plotted and interesting and both had satisfying resolutions. I am so glad I decided to request this book. I'm now going to go back and read the series from the beginning. I'm looking forward to more fun with the Domestic Divas.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment