Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Field Guide to Urban Gardening, by Kevin Espiritu

Field Guide to Urban Gardening: How to Grow Plants, No Matter Where You Live: Raised Beds - Vertical Gardening - Indoor Edibles - Balconies and Rooftops - HydroponicsField Guide to Urban Gardening: How to Grow Plants, No Matter Where You Live: Raised Beds - Vertical Gardening - Indoor Edibles - Balconies and Rooftops - Hydroponics by Kevin Espiritu

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

I have a tiny balcony and have been trying container gardening for several years with some hits, some misses along the way. When I saw this book on NetGalley I jumped at it.

This book was filled with gorgeous photos and step by step instructions. It offered many interesting tips, and handy ideas for things like self-watering pots as well as upcycling things like plastic soda bottles and milk crates into containers.

I'm intrigued by the vertical gardening idea and may try that next year.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment