Sunday, May 5, 2019

Knit One, Die Two, by Peggy Ehrhart

Knit One, Die Two (A Knit & Nibble Mystery #3)Knit One, Die Two by Peggy Ehrhart

My rating: 1 of 5 stars, I didn't like it.

Book 3 in the series.

This one was almost too cozy. There was so much repetition of mundane, every day things that it got old fast. I ended up skipping parts where once again, Pamela was baking, eating, or talking about her wedding china. Don't get me started on her obsession with her neighbor's whereabouts.

The mystery took a back seat to all the boring stuff and I found myself skipping large chunks and putting it down for even larger chunks (of time).

Too bad, I liked the concept but I don't see myself reading anymore in this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment