Monday, May 27, 2019

Sconed to Death, by Lynn Cahoon

Sconed to Death (Cat Latimer Mystery #5)Sconed to Death by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I am absolutely loving this series. Of course, I might be a wee bit biased, since it takes place in my home state, Colorado!

This book kept me hooked from the beginning, and was a fun, fast read. I loved the retreat characters this time around, and of course the recurring characters, Cat, Shauna, Seth and Uncle Pete, are always good to see again.

My only complaint is that the whodunit was relatively easy to figure out, since the author set her up as the villain immediately.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment