Saturday, June 1, 2019

A Patchwork of Clues, by Sally Goldenbaum

A Patchwork of Clues (Queen Bees Quilt Shop #1)A Patchwork of Clues by Sally Goldenbaum

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 1 in the series.

I enjoy Ms. Goldenbaum's knitting series, so I decided to give this new series a try. As the first book in the series, she does a good job introducing all the characters, but it slowed the pace of the book down so much that I really struggled to maintain interest. I ended up putting this book down several times. before finally the characters started actually working on solving the mystery.

Once it got going, things moved fairly quickly and I enjoyed the story. I will look forward to the next book, and hope that all the long intros are out of the way.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment