Saturday, June 1, 2019

A Plain Vanilla Murder, by Susan Wittig Albert

A Plain Vanilla Murder (China Bayles Mystery #27)A Plain Vanilla Murder by Susan Wittig Albert

My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars, I mostly liked it....

Book 27 in the series. Please, don't start here! Start at the beginning of the series.

I love this series. That said, this was not at all my favorite book. It was a lot heavy on descriptions and veered in to tedious at times because of it. Also, the switching points of view, as well as tense changes with each POV, were weird.

And could Smart Cookie just have the baby already?

I will keep reading the series, and hope that this one was just an experiment for the author.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment