Thursday, June 20, 2019

Digging Up History, by Sheila Connolly

Digging Up History (Museum, #8)Digging Up History by Sheila Connolly

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 8 in the series.

I was so glad when I saw this book was coming out. I was afraid that the series had succumbed to the big Berkley purge.

Sheila Connolly did not disappoint. Nell and Marty are still nosy when it comes to preserving the history of Philadelphia, and this time they're handed not one, but two of Philly's history mysteries.

James is as always, a bit of a steadying influence and I enjoy his relationship with Nell. The new intern, Dylan, is sweet and obviously loves history.

The story was fast moving and fun, and full of history this time around. There's no modern day murder to solve, no real danger to Nell and her friends either, just kind of a gradual reveal. That's one of the things I really enjoyed about this book. There were no, "Wow, I can't believe she was that stupid!" moments in this book for me.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book given to me by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment