Thursday, July 18, 2019

Peach Clobbered, by Anna Gerard

Peach Clobbered: A Georgia B&B MysteryPeach Clobbered: A Georgia B&B Mystery by Anna Gerard

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First in the series.

Thing I liked: Most of the characters, especially the nuns.
Thing I don't like: Are the nuns going to make an appearance in every book? Because at the moment I like them better than Nina. And I am not fond of Harry, and certainly not a fan of the Nina/Harry romance that's being set up.

The story is a bit light on detecting, mainly because Nina is actually busy running her B&B. Frankly, that makes a nice change, since most mystery main characters tend to abandon their businesses to snoop at the drop of a hat.

I liked this well enough that I look forward to the next book in the series to see how things develop.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment