Monday, August 5, 2019

A Bias for Murder, by Sally Goldenbaum

A Bias for Murder (Queen Bees Quilt Shop #3)A Bias for Murder by Sally Goldenbaum

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

This book seems to have clicked for me. I liked it much more than the previous books, maybe because Po seems to have taken the lead a bit more. That said, there are soooo many characters that sometimes I have to stop and try to figure out who is who. That takes me out of the story a bit. Maybe they'll eventually all find their places in my head in future books.

The story was good and I enjoyed it, but I admit that I figured out who killed Oliver fairly early on.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment