Friday, August 30, 2019

Purrfect Magic, Samantha Coville

Purrfect Magic (Whisker Witchcraft, #1)Purrfect Magic by Samantha Coville

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book one in the series.

This book was hard for me to read. The main character was very immature, selfish and entitled. I didn't much like her, or really any of the characters.

I have nothing against Y/A, I still love the Harry Potter series, and maybe I am judging this book too harshly by comparing the two. But I just can't get past the fact that Harper is so annoying and I kind of hate the fact that the kittens picked her to be the school's protector. By the end, she'd grown up a bit, but I still didn't like her.

The story was okay, but I don't think I will be revisiting the Jourdemayne Academy of Witchcraft.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment