Saturday, August 24, 2019

Mulberry Mischief, by Sharon Farrow

Mulberry Mischief (A Berry Basket Mystery #4)Mulberry Mischief by Sharon Farrow

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 4 of the series.

I was glad to see this series saved. That said, this was not my favorite in the series. It was an okay read, but mostly because I could catch up with Marlee and her friends. And I could gloat a bit that the ex-fiance was out of the picture, since I never liked him, haha. But it was a slow read, and took me a while to get into. I ended up putting it down and reading something else for a bit. Things picked up about halfway through.

I am glad to see Marlee back, and would likely read the next book in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment