Saturday, September 21, 2019

Christmas Cocoa Murder, by Carlene O'Connor, Maddie Day and Alex Erickson

Christmas Cocoa MurderChristmas Cocoa Murder by Carlene O'Connor

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

I honestly got this book for the Maddie Day story. I enjoyed it very much. It's always fun to visit South Lick, IN and Robbie's Country Store.

The Carlene O'Connor story actually made me want to go back and read some more of her series. I'd only read the first few before this short story. Now I want to know more about Siobhán and her family, though the whole Macdara thing at the end was slightly baffling.

The most surprising story was Alex Erickson's. I've not been able to really get into his series, so the fact that I really liked this literally locked room mystery was a bonus, since I almost didn't even bother to read it!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment