Friday, September 20, 2019

Fudge Bites, by Nancy CoCo

Fudge Bites (A Candy-coated Mystery #7)Fudge Bites by Nancy CoCo

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was just okay.

Book 7 in the series.

I was so looking forward to this book. Sadly, it didn't live up to my expectations. I couldn't stay interested for long, and ended up putting it down for different books multiple times. Some of the plot aspects seemed a little preposterous, and Allie spent too much time feeling sorry for herself.

My biggest complaint is still about the love triangle aspect of the story. It's old, and annoys the crud out of me. Seven books in and that should have been wrapped up.

I'm not sure if I would read another in the series at this point.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment