Sunday, September 15, 2019

The Horrors of Fox Hollow Farm, by Richard Estep and Robert Graves

The Horrors of Fox Hollow Farm: Unraveling the History and Hauntings of a Serial Killer's HomeThe Horrors of Fox Hollow Farm: Unraveling the History & Hauntings of a Serial Killer's Home by Richard Estep

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a combination of true crime book and ghost story and it's hard to say which bit was creepier, the parts that are 100% proven (the serial killer targeting gay males in Indiana) or recounting of the haunting of the home where the crimes are supposed to have occurred.

The book starts with the history of the home and the horrors of an alleged serial killer and his crimes. It then goes in to the story of the next owner of the property and finally, into the paranormal investigation of the property by Richard Estep and his team.

I found the entire book utterly fascinating and didn't want to put it down.

I received an uncorrected ARC of this book from the publisher via NetGalley, and my biggest complaint is that the version I started to read had missing letters that made it annoying/hard to read. I finally borrowed the final version from my library, which didn't have the same issue. That's the only reason it took me so long to finish. I actually read the hard copy version in one sitting.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment