Friday, January 24, 2020

A Field Guide to Homicide, by Lynn Cahoon

A Field Guide to Homicide (Cat Latimer Mystery #6)A Field Guide to Homicide by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 6 in the series.

This one was not my favorite. I had a hard time getting in to it, and I found myself really not liking Seth for much of the book. And really, I am getting tired of Cat's ex being dragged in all the time. I thought we were finished with him.

Throw in all the food descriptions, eating and an over-use of dialog versus action, and the whole book was weak. As Elvis once said, "A little less conversation, a little more action, please."

Hopefully this book was just a fluke and the next one will be back to normal.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment