Thursday, January 16, 2020

Mortal Music, by Ann Parker

Mortal Music (Silver Rush, #7)Mortal Music by Ann Parker

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 7 in the series.

This is the first book I've read in the series, but it absolutely is a stand alone story. It's also not really a cozy mystery, but more of a historical mystery.

I'm a huge western history buff, so this was right up my alley. Yes, it's historical fiction, but Ms. Parker has obviously done her research on the area and time period.

Her main character is interesting and likable, intelligent and strong. The plot was full of twists and turns and now I really want to go back and read the previous books in the series!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment