Thursday, April 23, 2020

Murder in the Storybook Cottage, by Ellery Adams

Murder in the Storybook Cottage (Book Retreat Mysteries #6)Murder in the Storybook Cottage by Ellery Adams

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

I enjoyed this one much more than the previous one. It's not nearly so over the top and out there, now that they're slowly supposed to be dismantling the collection. I still find the Edward storyline silly, but at least it's a bit minimized in this one.

All in all, I love the setting, the town, and the idea of the series, I'm just still a bit hesitant about the practice, haha.

Hoping this leads in to a bit more "normal" stories, instead of cozyish spy tales.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment