Monday, May 18, 2020

Grave Consequences, by Lena Gregory

Grave ConsequencesGrave Consequences by Lena Gregory

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 5 in the series.

After the previous book, I did go back and read the rest of the series, so I was happy to see this one listed on NetGalley.

Sadly, this one was kind of boring. The Whodunit was kind of obvious and the rest of the story filled with tedious details as filler. It took me several days to get my disinterest and to the last few chapters. In the end, it turned out to be an okay read, but nothing fantastic.

Less dog and people feeding, please, haha.

Still, I am looking forward to the next book.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment