Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Breakfast at the Honeycreek Cafe, by Jodi Thomas

Breakfast at the Honey Creek CaféBreakfast at the Honey Creek Café by Jodi Thomas

My rating: 2 of 5 stars

First book in a new series.

This was the first book I've read by this author and it was an okay read. The town is the typical charming small town, but I felt like the author tackled too much in featuring 4 main characters and their stories. There didn't seem to be a lot of character growth, and frankly the plot lines were slooow for most of the book and then way too fast for some things. All the characters falling in love in a week felt like a stretch.

It's an okay book for a series start, I guess, but not anything special.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment