Monday, July 6, 2020

A Spell for Trouble, by Esme Addison

A Spell for Trouble (An Enchanted Bay Mystery #1)

A Spell for Trouble by Esme Addison

My rating: 1.5 of 5 stars, It was okay. Sort of.

Book 1 in a new series.

I had a hard time getting in to this one. For someone in Risk Management, the main character sure took a lot of stupid risks. But the biggest problem with this book was that it was utterly forgettable. I put it down for awhile (there's a love triangle that really turned me off) and forgot all about until I saw it in my NetGalley list.

The premise is a good one, and I will likely look up the next book in the series, in hopes that it's better having established characters. But it will definitely be a library read. And please, resolve the love triangle!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment