Wednesday, July 1, 2020

A Design to Die For, by Kathleen Bridge

A Design to Die For (A Hamptons Home & Garden Mystery, #5)

A Design to Die For by Kathleen Bridge 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 5 in the series.

This series just gets better.

The plot was fun and fast moving, though I did find the secondary plot a bit of a distraction (and the character name of the leader of the ghost hunters, could the author have been any more obvious in her choice? Mac Zagan/Zak Bagans? Haha)

The wrap up was a bit of a surprise, though I did rather suspect who the real murderer was before then.

All in all, this is probably my favorite of the series. I honestly didn't want to put it down until the end. I'm looking forward to more Montauk and Meg.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment