Tuesday, July 21, 2020

South of the Buttonwood Tree, by Heather Webber

South of the Buttonwood Tree

South of the Buttonwood Tree by Heather Webber 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars I REALLY liked it.

I absolutely adored this book. It had a touch of magic and a whole lot of family secrets! I will admit, it took me a bit longer to get into this one then it did for me to get into Midnight at the Blackbird Café, but it was still a fantastic read. I loved the growth of Blue and Sarah Grace's friendship, as well as the growth of each woman individually. I've actually read it twice now, once when I first got it and again, just before publication date!

There's so much love in this book, so much charm and a dash of mystery too, and I just couldn't put it down.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment