Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Falcon Always Wings Twice, by Donna Andrews

The Falcon Always Wings Twice (Meg Langslow, #27)The Falcon Always Wings Twice by Donna Andrews

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 27 in the series.

Donna Andrews is one of my go to authors when I need something to make me laugh. The entire Meg Langslow series is laugh out loud funny, and this one did not disappoint.

Biscuit Mountain has been turned into a Ren Faire on weekends, complete with a falconer, jousting, games, turkey legs, and mead and ale. And of course, crafts people, like Meg and Faulk. It's wonderful to see all of our favorite characters again, and for the most part they're all having a grand time. Apart from one bothersome actor with an affinity for mean-spirited pranks, anyway.

The entire Ren Faire storyline was amusing and I would love to see Donna Andrews return there again some time.

If you're looking at picking up this book without having read any of the others in the series, it's a stand alone story, but do yourself a favor and start from the beginning, it's such a fun series you'll be glad you did.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided to me by the publisher, via NetGalley*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment