Tuesday, August 3, 2021

The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line: Untold Stories of the Women Who Changed the Course of World War II, by Mari K. Elder

The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line: Untold Stories of the Women Who Changed the Course of World War II

The Girls Who Stepped Out of Line: Untold Stories of the Women Who Changed the Course of World War II by Mari K. Eder 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I enjoyed this book very much.

A very interesting history of some of the amazing but mostly unknown women who served their country in their own ways during WWII.

I'm a huge women's history fan, though I tend to stick with women of the old west. When I saw this title I thought I would branch out a bit, so to speak. And I am glad I did. These are some amazing women that no one has ever heard of, and we should know about them.

I found the writing to be well done and the stories interesting. I am glad they are finally being told.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment