Monday, September 6, 2021

A Fatal Feast, by Kathleen Bridge

A Fatal Feast (Hamptons Home & Garden Mystery, #6)A Fatal Feast by Kathleen Bridge
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 6 in the series.

I really like this series. Meg is always entertaining. That said, she had a few Too Stupid to Live moments in this book, which always annoys me, and resulted in me downrating the book.

Overall, the story was a good one that kept me reading. It was a fast read, I finished it in a day. I love the setting, and the bits and pieces of interior design Meg and Elle throw in, along with the descriptions of most of the food.

There were a few things that seemed a bit convoluted and out there, but I won't go in to that because I don't want any spoilers.

I am looking forward to more mysteries with Meg and Elle.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment