Friday, August 20, 2021

No Grater Crime, by Maddie Day

No Grater Crime (A Country Store Mystery)

No Grater Crime by Maddie Day 

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 9 in the series.

I love this series, but I really had a hard time getting in to this one. The story line felt a bit convoluted and in the end, I just felt sorry for one of the bad guys for having such an f ed up family, haha. There was a lot going on, and Robbie really had a too stupid to live moment, which annoyed me (Hello, Ted Bundy!) It took a while to get through, since I kept switching to other books instead.

I will keep reading, because I normally enjoy the series, but I could have happily skipped this one.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment