Sunday, October 24, 2021

Grave Reservations, by Cherie Priest

Grave Reservations (The Booking Agents #1)

Grave Reservations by Cherie Priest 

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

First in the series.

I have to admit, I know Cherie Priest more for her stellar Twitter comebacks and pet posts than her books. I do own a few, but horror really isn't my thing. So when she announced this book, a paranormal cozy, I was quite excited.

It didn't disappoint. Leda the intermittent psychic and Detective Grady come off with a bit of an odd couple vibe, but actually work together really well. At times I laughed out loud, especially at Klairvoyant Karaoke. What a concept, haha.

All in all, this was a quirky, fun and fast read, and I am looking forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment