Thursday, October 21, 2021

Hypnosis is for Hacks, by Tamara Berry

Hypnosis Is for Hacks (Eleanor Wilde Mystery #4)

Hypnosis Is for Hacks by Tamara Berry 

My rating: 5 of 5 stars, I loved it!

Book 4 in the series.

I love this series. Former fake psychic Eleanor Wilde amuses the heck out of me. This time she has to confront her past, when an old partner shows up while Eleanor is entertaining her visiting brother.

The plot is as usual, fast paced, funny, and well written. Eleanor is a strong character who doesn't suffer fools (though she might take advantage of them). I enjoyed this book so much that I read it in one sitting. I love that Eleanor went from bogus psychic to village witch, complete with two cats and real psychic talents.

I can't wait for more in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment