Sunday, October 3, 2021

Well-Offed in Vermont, by Amy Patricia Meade

Well-Offed in Vermont (Vermont Country Living #1)Well-Offed in Vermont by Amy Patricia Meade
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 1 in a new, but old series. Confusing, right? Originally released in 2011, this is a re-issue from a new publisher. The author has mentioned that there will be 3 new books in the series as well.

It was good read, especially for a first book in a series, the series has real potential. Knowing that there are at least 4 more books in the series helps, because it means I won't get invested in characters that will quickly disappear, which is sadly all too common in publishing now.

One thing I really like is that the main characters are a married couple. There's no relationship drama, they were likeable and funny. The book was well paced and a fast read.

Looking forward to more.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment