Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Murder Outside the Lines, by Krista Davis

Murder Outside the Lines (Pen & Ink Mysteries #3)Murder Outside the Lines by Krista Davis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 3 in the series.

I am a big fan of Krista Davis, and this series is just getting better with every book. That said, this is my favorite book in the series, because it's set at Halloween, my favorite holiday. It has a spooky feeling to it, without being over the top. The mystery is well written, with a fun plot surrounding it. I really like Florie, and the adult coloring books she draws are a novel twist on the typical cozy profession.

I look forward to book 4 in the series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment