Friday, May 6, 2022

The Lady with the Gun Asks the Questions, by Kerry Greenwod

The Lady with the Gun Asks the Questions (Phryne Fisher)

The Lady with the Gun Asks the Questions by Kerry Greenwood 

My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

A collection of Phryne Fisher short stories, including 4 new stories.

I don't usually care for historical cozies, but I am slightly obsessed with the Art Deco period/Roaring 20s, so I love Phryne and have read all the books and seen all the TV shows. I hadn't read any of Ms. Greenwood's short stories before, even though all but 4 had been published previously, so it was all new to me and I loved it.

Phryne Fisher is a strong, smart, independent woman, and yet still warm-hearted and caring, surrounded by found family that I adore.

For me, there wasn't a single bad story in this collection.

I NEED even more Phryne, please!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment