Tuesday, April 26, 2022

'Til Death, Carol J. Perry

'Til Death (Witch City Mystery #12)

'Til Death by Carol J. Perry 

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Book 12 in the series.

Please do yourself a favor and don't start here. There's just so much going on in this one, it absolutely helps to know how we've gotten here.

It seems like all the couples in all of the series I am reading are getting married recently, which is fine, as long as the mystery is still solid.

The wedding took up a good chunk of the first part of the book, with a little bit of mystery about Aunt Ibby's new tenant.

The second part was devoted to Pete and Lee's trip to the area where Lee's parents died in a plane crash years before, and that's when things picked up and started getting good. A third mystery pops up, involving a hidden pirate treasure.

All in all, it was a good read. I enjoyed the second part more than the first, mostly because that's where the action was.

I will happily continue to read this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment