Wednesday, September 21, 2022

A Dark and Snowy Night, by Sally Goldenbaum

A Dark and Snowy Night (Seaside Knitters, #16)

A Dark and Snowy Night by Sally Goldenbaum 

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 16 in the series.

As a knitter, I have been a fan of this series from the beginning. I just had a hard time connecting with this one. The character list felt a bit bloated and the constant POV switches kept me off kilter. I found myself having to re-read chunks to figure out who was talking or being talked about. I also found myself switching to read something else fairly often. I got there in the end, but it certainly wasn't the most enjoyable of the series.

I do enjoy the regular Seaside Knitters and the setting, so I will continue to read the series. Fans of the series should still read it, new readers would be better off starting from the beginning.

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment