Saturday, September 3, 2022

A Vacation to Die For, by Lynn Cahoon

A Vacation to Die For (A Tourist Trap Mystery #14)

A Vacation to Die For by Lynn Cahoon 

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was okay.

Book 14 in the series.

Not my favorite in the series. It felt very slow moving to me, and frankly, I am sick of the mayor and his get rich quick schemes that always seem to come at Jill's expense, and Aunt Jackie has gone from a helpful, likeable character to really annoying and overbearing with all of her workplace rules.

I'm 14 books in, and I love South Cove, but this series has definitely moved to my "library only" list (or NetGalley, if possible).

Speaking of which....

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment