Thursday, January 5, 2023

Cast in Eternity, by Michelle Sagara

Cast in Eternity (Chronicles of Elantra, #17)

Cast in Eternity by Michelle Sagara

My rating: 2 of 5 stars, it was just okay.

"A little less conversation, a little more action, please
All this aggravation ain't satisfactioning me
A little more bite and a little less bark." -Elvis


Yet another book in the series with a heck of a lot of discussion and very little action that finally takes place at the end. (view spoiler) Ms. Sagara is quite adept at using 30 words where three will do, I will give her that.

I waited and waited for this book from my library. My actual library still hasn't gotten their copies, despite it having released over a month ago. I finally ended up getting an inter-library loan, because I wanted it NOW, but no way was I going to buy it after the last book. And it's such a difference from the first several books that I would race through and re-read the previous books before the new one came out. This one took me almost a week to finish, and like the last book, I can't see re-reading it, ever.

I'm vested in the damned characters, so I will continue to read, but I will settle for waiting for them from a library.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment