Wednesday, October 12, 2022

The Stranger Vanishes, by Wndy Corsi Staub

The Stranger Vanishes

The Stranger Vanishes by Wendy Corsi Staub 

My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars, I quite liked it.

This one took me a while to finish, but only because I got part way in and had to go search out the others in the series to read first! As the description says, you can start here and be fine, but once I realized it was several books in, I personally wanted to go back and read the others first. Once I got back to it, it was a fun, fast read.

I love the setting of Lily Dale and all the quirky spiritualist characters, along with the main character Bella, who doesn't seem quite sure what she believes. I absolutely know the feeling of, "But if the dead can communicate, why don't my loved ones talk to ME?!"

I hope there will be more in the series now that I have found it!

*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book, provided by the publishers, via NetGalley.*



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment