Monday, February 16, 2009

Popular reads

I don't read them. I've yet to find one that lived up to all the hoopla.

It started with the copy of The Bridges of Madison County that my mom gave me. She and my sister raved about it and insisted I read it. I barely made it through. I just didn't get it.

I've read The Nanny Diaries. It was ok. Not spectacular. Just ok. And Wicked. I tried to like it, really I did. I even read Son of a Witch, but just found it too boring, lol. I've not read another in the series.

The same thing with The DaVinci Code and every book on Oprah's list, lol.

This is the reason I've never read the Stephenie Meyer's books. I will normally grab any vamp book, but I just can't find the enthusiasm for these(That and from what I've heard of the bossy Edward character and the wimpy Bella, it would probably end up really annoying me anyway).

So what book have you read lately that was a huge disappointment?

No comments:

Post a Comment