Monday, November 14, 2016

A Killer Location, by Sarah T. Hobart

A Killer Location: A Home Sweet Home MysteryA Killer Location: A Home Sweet Home Mystery by Sarah T. Hobart

My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

Officially book 2 in the series, but there are actually 2 previous stories about Sam written under a different name.

This is better than the previous book. I didn't feel like so much was missing as I did with Death at a Fixer-Upper. I had some laugh out loud moments. Sam's neighbors are quirky and fun and Sam is still her acerbic self. She still has some Too Stupid To Live moments and the Open House might have been a touch over the top crazy.

Not a bad way to spend a few hours.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment