Monday, November 14, 2016

First Degree Mudder, by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley

First Degree Mudder (Pacific Northwest #4)First Degree Mudder by Kate E. Dyer-Seeley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars, I liked it.

4th book in the series.

To be honest, I didn't like this book as much as the previous ones. A big part of that is because I am never going to run any sort of race, and certainly not a mud run. Blech. And no way in heck would I pay for a Boot Camp to get me in shape for a run of any kind, haha. It's not really my cup of tea, even as an armchair participant!

I do like Meg though, she's a strong female character who isn't afraid to fake it until she makes it (or she'd never have gotten a job writing about extreme sports and certainly wouldn't have kept it, haha.). The mystery itself was well plotted and kept me hooked.

I absolutely love the setting of the series, the Pacific Northwest location is definitely what keeps me coming back.

The one thing I don't really care for is the other murder mystery sub-plot that has so far run through the entire series. I would like to see the mystery of Meg's dad's murder come to a conclusion soon.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment