Sunday, November 20, 2016

Ill Met by Murder, by Elizabeth J. Duncan

Ill Met by Murder (Shakespeare in the Catskills Mysteries)Ill Met by Murder by Elizabeth J. Duncan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 2 in the series, but don't worry if you haven't read book 1 yet. There are a few references to it, but they're barely noticeable.

I quite enjoyed this book. It was a quick and entertaining read that kept me hooked all the way through. It was the perfect read for a cold, snowy November day.

I like Charlotte and Rupert, and I love the theater aspect. I would actually like to see a bit more of that and the Cascades location in future books.

My only complaint is that there were a few little things that were a touch predictable and too easy.

I look forward to more in this series.

*I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment