Thursday, January 26, 2017

Death in Advertising, by Laura Bradford

Death in Advertising (A Tobi Tobias Mystery #1)Death in Advertising by Laura Bradford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Tobi's newest slogan proves to be truth in advertising. A great start to a new series!

I will admit to starting this book with a bit of skepticism. I haven't been a fan of this author. I am glad I decided to give her another chance.

I liked Tobi quite a bit, she was a bit more realistic than previous protagonists from Ms. Bradford. The supporting "cast" were a lot of fun, and it's always nice to have a love interest who is NOT a law enforcement official.

The plot was fast and fun. Looking forward to the next book in the series.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher, via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment