Monday, January 30, 2017

Terror In Taffeta, by Marla Cooper

Terror in TaffetaTerror in Taffeta by Marla Cooper
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A fast, fun read. I grabbed this book out of its mailer and sat down to read a bit before starting dinner. Suddenly I was on the last chapter and dinner ended up delivery, haha.

During a destination wedding in Mexico, one of the bridesmaids drops dead during the ceremony and the bride's sister is arrested for murder. The Momzilla Mother of the Bride insists wedding planner Kelsey find the real killer, and Kelsey can't afford to say no.

I liked Kelsey, the suspects were plenty and varied and the plot twisty. And photographer Brody made a great sidekick for Kelsey. The location made me want to run off to Mexico.

A good start to a new series, I am looking forward to book 2.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book that I received from the author

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment