Sunday, January 15, 2017

Murder Go Round, by Carol J. Perry

Murder Go Round (Witch City Mystery, #4)Murder Go Round by Carol J. Perry
My rating: 4 of 5 stars, I really liked it.

Book 4 in the series, and the best yet!

After book 3, I swore I was done with this series, so I had to really think long and hard about requesting this one from NetGalley. I am so glad I did! Lee totally redeemed herself in this book. She wasn't the bland, boring character she was in the previous book, but more fleshed out and fun. Maybe part of that is that she's more open to her gift now.

The book is still filled with kooky characters, it's set in Salem, after all. But I found I didn't mind them so much this time around. They fit the story better and some of the usual characters only briefly appear, so they aren't overwhelming.

Murder Go Round was a quick, fun romp through Salem with a bit of history thrown in. I absolutely enjoyed it.

I voluntarily reviewed an Advanced Reader Copy of this book provided by the publisher via NetGalley.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment